Saturday, August 29, 2015

SOS August 15th Sketch Challenge Layout Reveal

Today on the Scrap Our Stash Blog…  my layout is featured! :)

Here's my layout:
I was excited to scrap this photo for two reasons - 1) the photo has been sitting in my table waiting for me to scrap it and 2) I used my old stash!  Yay! 

Here's the fabulous sketch by Audrey Yeager:

The challenge was to create a layout based on this sketch above and to pick a row on this Tic Tac Toe board and add to your layout:


I used the first row:  Tags, 4+ PP, and Stripes.

I hope you all had a chance to try out this challenge.  The challenge ends today so hurry and upload your layout if you haven't already!  There will be a new Scrap Our Stash challenge posted on Sept 1st! Make sure you check it out here - Scrap Our Stash Blog! 



1 comment: