Friday, April 4, 2014

Some Layouts to Share! :)

OMG! How I love this collection - A Charmed Life from Simple Stories!  I was lucky to get some of this yummy collection in the April Kit Club from The ScrapRoom
Here's my layout I created with it:


And then there is Fancy Pant's Be Different collection in the April Flavor of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom!  Another MUST HAVE collection!!  Here's my layout:

I used the PageMaps sketch:


Check out The ScrapRoom's Flavor of the Month here:

Happy Scrappin'!


4 comments:

  1. I love your layout using the Fancy Pants collection! It is so stunning. I like the black background which makes the picture 'pop' and the minimal embellishment that really draw our eyes to the picture. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love "Charmed Life" too! The greens and blues are beautiful! Love both of your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great layouts. Love the products and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rochelle I LOVE your work and these layouts are stunning.

    ReplyDelete