Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SOS Challenge #3 ~ Patterned Paper Party

Scrap Our Stash is a great challenge blog to motivate you to use your stash! This month they are hosting a Patterned Paper challenge.  I had a great time digging in my stash for this challenge!!! I used 4 different collections from my stash to create this layout:  
I used My Minds Eye, Echo Park, Bo Bunny and Jillibean. I also used different manufacturers for my embellishments: from K&Co. (rubons - swirls), Queen & Co. (bling), Crate Paper (sticker), Glitz (sticker) and Authentique (sticker). This was definitely using my stash! 

So if you want motivation to use your stash, check out their challenge and awesome prize up for grabs!! 

Happy Scrappin'! 




2 comments:

  1. Whose that hiding behind those Foster Grants? (You may have to be a baby boomer to know why that is amusing.) Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some awesome papers to work with. Fabulous LO!

    ReplyDelete