Friday, June 1, 2012

Welcome Kerys Sharrock to Paper Secrets DT!!!

We are EXCITED and PLEASED to announce .....



KERYS SHARROCK


has joined the Paper Secrets Design Team!!!


Here is a little about Kerys:


Hi. My name is Kerys and I am now a SAHM living in UT. We moved to the USA from England in June 2010 and I began scrapping in January of last year, when my mum bought me lots of scrappy goodies for xmas (so that I wouldn't get bored in a new country!!!) Well - I have become obsessed!!! I am still 'developing' my style, but having SO much fun doing it! My favorite manufacturers have got to be Echo Park and My Minds Eye, although I just love anything paper!
My husband has put up with me for the last 13 years (although I do sometimes wonder if it should be the other way round - it was his idea to drag us half way around the world!!) after meeting at University in Wales. I've got 2 children. My boy just turned 12 last week! The last of the pre-teen years! My daughter will be 9 in September. My little firecracker! You will see that they are the main focus of layouts, although are beginning to become less willing to be photographed! :-) I've also got 3 fur babies too! 2 cats that came over from England with us and a puppy we got last year.


You can visit Kerys' BLOG HERE and her Paper Secrets GALLERY HERE.

Congratulations and Weclome!!!


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Thank you guys SO much! So excited to be working with you again :-) x

    ReplyDelete