Monday, October 10, 2011

Fabulous Fall Challenge

I wanted to share this layout with you all. I made this layout using the wonderful October Sampler Kit.  The challenge was for Colorful Creations Fabulous Fall challenge.  The challenge was to create a layout  about your favorite thing(s) about the Fall. My kids and I love to visit the Pumpkin Patch and that is what I scrapped about.


The Sampler Kit came with American Craft Fabic Paper that I used to make these fabulous rosette flowers (flowers on the left and right).

I am looking foward to creating more projects with this kit! Stay tuned!

Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. I was surfing my Google Reader when this popped out at me. Then I said "I know those beautiful kids!" Love the layout. The woodgrain backround is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete