Saturday, August 20, 2011

Layouts, Sampler Kit and Remembers :)

Sometimes it feels like it's hard to get around to my blog when I am blogging for my DT's! But when I do get my chance, I usually have MUCH to talk about! LOL So let me start with some layouts I completed:

I created this layout for the Websters Pages Challenge and Colorful Creation's Guest Designer Sketch challenge:

****Webster's Pages Let's Celebrate collection now in stores at Paper Secrets Store****




This layout for the Hot Hues Challenge over at Pink Paislee. I used a sketch from Inspired Blueprints here:



August The Sampler Kit is great! You can purchase the kit here.


Here are a few layouts I completed last night:



I also wanted to remind you of a few things:

PaperSecrets are still up and running and due by the end of the month! There are 4 Gift Cards prizes you can win, so click HERE to check out the challenges!



Colorful Creations has some BLOG CANDY up for grabs. You can see it HERE. They are also having sign ups for So You Think You Can Scrap competition. So check them out!



Thanks for stopping by! :)


1 comment:

  1. love your layouts! esp the ones you pumped out from the sampler!

    ReplyDelete