Monday, April 4, 2011

Color Combo with a Twist Challenge

Welcome to the 2nd COLORFUL CREATIONS Monday Mixer Challenge of April!


I fell in love with the color combo of Twig Collection from Little Yellow Bicycle. So I thought I would make it part of my challenge today! :)


So for this challenge, you will need to make a layout with the following criteria:


1. use this color combo - 2. Have at least TWO of the items on my layout below, on your layout! For example: bird, a banner, a border punch, button, etc. Here is my Layout:


(Layout inpsired by The Scrap Room March Monthly Sketch)


and here is the April's Prize - Colorful Creations rules apply - New layout as of today and due by on Aprl 11th. This challenge can not be combine with any other CC challenge and you will need to complete 2 of the 4 Monday Mixer April Challenges to be qualified for the monthly prize. Please click here for more information and for other challenges.

1 comment: