Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 in Review Challenge

I am so excited to host my first challenge over at Colorful Creations as a Design Team member!

Colorful Creations - Monday Mixer's 2010 In Review Challenge

For this challenge, you will need to create a ONE PAGE LAYOUT reviewing 2010. You will need to use 4+ pictures, journal and use "2010" somewhere in your title. That's it. You will need to participate in 2 0r the 4 Monday Mixer Challenges I host for the month of January to be eligible to win a nice prize!

Here is my example: Here are a list of other January challenges going on now at Colorful Creations -

Digi Design Challenge
Guest Designer Sketch Challenge
Word Challenge
CC Greetings Card Challenge
Inspired By Challenge
Crafty Pad Sponsored Challenge
ABC Challenge
No Challenge
and many more to come!

Come visit Colorful Creations today to see all the challenges!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout...it is just to elegant. I'm going over now to check out the other challenges. If you get a minute, please stop by my blog at http://karelj.blogspot.com/ I have a new challenge posted (with a great prize), my first ever Design Team Call is up and I'm looking for 2 more bloggers for my *I Have A Dream* blog hop! I'd love to have you join in the fun! Thanks for being such an amazing blog buddy!! karelj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rochelle....this is beautiful; so pretty and elegant. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sista! Stop by my blog when you have a chance, have something for ya!

    ReplyDelete