Sunday, July 5, 2009

Crop at Pinecone Press

I was so happy I was able to attend the crop on Friday at Pinecone Press. I had a really nice time. Even though it was really crowded and we have very limited space, it didn't matter because I got to spend the day with the girls and my paper(lol) and we had a ball!! :) Here are the layouts I did:
Creative Scrappers Sketch Challenge
Paper Secrets Stash Challenge - I used Die Cut, Stickles and Clip.

This layout I made for my 10 year old Daughters album. I used a PageMaps Sketch.


This layout was not done at the crop. It was done yesterday in the middle of me unloading from the crop! If you know me, then you know that I don't like to keep scraps. But when I was unloading, I couldn't help to use these scraps! They are actually the back side of another paper I used in one of the above layouts ( I think the Vacation one). I was too cute to throw away. I didn't have any pictures ready, but since I was working on my daughters album, I knew I had something to go with it. So I just threw something together in about 30-40 mins and got this!


1 comment:

  1. loving those layouts. love all of the bright colors! :)

    will definitely be back to read up on your blog.

    have a great day!

    hugs,
    sarah.
    redoaklines.com

    ReplyDelete