Thursday, May 7, 2009

This week is very busy for me! The Ducks have two home games, we are attending an Angels game, going to Disneyland on Saturday for my daughters birthday and then Mother's day! But... NEVER too busy for some crafting!! :) I made this layout the last 2 nights after work, after the kids are fed, bathe, homework is checked and finally.... ME TIME!!

These pictures were taken at my son's first birthday party. I don't have too many pictures of my two boys, so when I get a chance to snap one, i love to scrap them! The journal reads "2o years apart, but closer then ever. Jon & Ryan 4/25/09".

Creative Scrappers sketch #50.

3 comments:

  1. This layout rocks Rochelle! I LOVE your color combo. I saw Jon walking around with him & took a few seconds to admire the Kodak moment myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Rochelle...great photos!...love the distressing!

    ReplyDelete