Saturday, December 27, 2008

Long Weekend :o)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I started off celebrating at the beginning of the week at my office where I participated in a secret santa exchange. My secret santa was really good to me! She bought me a box full of Distressed Stickles!! Woohoo!!! Here is our group shot...
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! I sure did! I got everything I wanted... Santa was great to me! :) Here are some pictures of our Christmas~~~
LAYOUTS

I have had a chance to make a few layouts this weekend.
This is a Layout I did of my son. It was for the sketch challenge on http://socalscrap.us/.


This layout I did for the color combo challenge also on http://socalscrap.us/. The up close embellishment was lifted from a layout I saw in a older magazine (i think Jan 2008 issue of CK). I thought I would do something different then my normal flowers and bling! LOL

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ON ICE
Yesterday, we took my extended family to go see High School Musical on Ice at the Anaheim Honda Center. It was a really great show. I really enjoyed it. We practically took up the whole suite. Here are some pictures



Happy Holidays everyone!!!
~Rochelle

1 comment: