Sunday, November 23, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND!

Boy was my weekend busy! It started off with my free Friday! I didn't have much to do. Most of my Scrap buddies where all getting ready to go to the Prima class that I decided to pass on because I wanted to spend some time with my hubby. So i decided to go to Strictly Scrapbooking in Torrance, where they are having a 40% off due to going out of business. Yes... very sad!!! Another LSS going out of business. Anyway, I bumped into a scrapbook buddy, Nancy. It was fun. We shopped together and tried to convince each other that we didn't "need" that item! lol I ended up leaving there with tons of stuff... Prima flowers, Bling, Felt and 12x12 Chipboard Die Cut, AC Thickers, tons of Cardstock and so much more. After Strictly's, I met up with another scrapbook Buddy, Gen. We had lunch and she was nice enough to offer to pick some goodies up for me at the Prima class (Woohoo! Got some really good stuff too!!! Thanks Gen!!!) Later that evening, I spent time with my hubby. :)

Saturday, Hubby and I were suppose to go to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles and then downtown LA and lastly spend the day with his parents. However, I forgot about my daughters Marching Band Competition (yikes!! bad MOM!!) So we rushed over there and .... :( We missed her Band by 20 mins! Bummer!!! Anyway, left and spent the rest of the day at his parents house. The best part came when I got home! I pulled an all nighter (ok... maybe not all night, but damn! 2am is an all nighter to me! LOL) in my scrap area and completed the following pages:



This LO is for the color challenge on http://socalscrap.us/

This LO is for a Challenge from Elsie Flannigan's 52 week Challenge book. It's challenge #17 "Scrapbook an Alphabetical Approach". I actually scraplifted Elsie's example.

This LO is another Challenge from Elsie's book. It is challenge #19 "Scrapbook an Layout Shape". I lifted this from a LO I saw on the Fancy Pants website.
I am not really happy with any of these layouts. I think I may have lost my MOJO !!! Maybe I need a few days off and then return refreshed.

So Sunday we took the 3 youngest children (and my daughters friend) t0 Knotts Berry Farm. Here are some pictures....



Needless to say, we returned home exhausted! Well that's the weekend... on to work tomorrow.

Thanks for looking! :)

1 comment:

  1. how funny! I was just there the day before! great pics and layout share. My daughter loved that Peanut show too.

    ReplyDelete